…remembering I made mid year resolutions and trying harder to follow them.
I made mid year resolutions about three months ago and then kind of forgot about them. If nothing else I want to be honest in this blog so there’s the truth. I saw a post on Instagram that reminded me of them and I decided it’s time to take a look back and see if they need slight amending to make them more doable.
Here they are:
- Put 3% of every paycheck into my savings account
- Workout three times a week instead of two – every week
- Perform at least three acts of kindness per week
- Run Halloween 5K in Spider Gwen gear (my dream is to be an athletic nerd
Updates and Revisions:
- I can’t do this…I wouldn’t eat. My revised goal will be to put $20 from every check into my savings.
- I have actually been pretty good about this one so it’s staying as is. Two R.I.P.P.E.D. classes a week and at least one day of an hour of walking/some jogging.
- Yep – 100% forgot about this one. I still like it so I am going to try harder to remember it.
- If you have read the last few posts you know I am still pretty determined to complete this. I will post training photos to keep me on track
I will take August as a bridge into the end of the year and my best effort to complete my resolutions.
Do you have any end of year resolutions?